
標題: 未經證實的消息,戴勝返澳策騎。 [打印本頁]
作者:
智弱網民 時間: 14/2/2008 11:43 PM 標題: 未經證實的消息,戴勝返澳策騎。
Shane Dye's shock return
Dye hands back Hong Kong licence to ride in Sydney
By Ray Thomas
February 15, 2008 12:00am
JOCKEY Shane Dye has decided to relinquish his Hong Kong riding licence and is planning a shock comeback to Sydney racing.
Dye told Hong Kong Jockey Club officials last night he wanted to return to Sydney as soon as possible to be closer to his two sons, Nicholas, 16, and Jack, 5.
He intends leaving Hong Kong in the next few days and revealed he wants to resume trackwork at Randwick early next week.
"I'm currently suspended and can't return to race riding until March 2, but I'll use that time to improve my fitness and let people know I'm back," Dye told The Daily Telegraph from Hong Kong last night.
"Although I've loved my time in Hong Kong, I'm looking forward to riding in Sydney again.
"The timing is just right because the Sydney autumn carnival is just around the corner and the one thing I really missed in Hong Kong was Australia's major racing carnivals.
"Plus my boys, Nicholas and Jack, have been asking me for ages to come back to Sydney. They are desperate for me to be closer to them and I want to be closer to them."
Dye, 41, was at the peak of his riding career when he was lured to Hong Kong eight years ago.
He was Australia's most outstanding big-race jockey and had won all the majors, including the Melbourne Cup (Tawrrific 1989), Cox Plate (Octagonal 1995) and a record-equalling four Golden Slippers on Courtza (1989), Canny Lad (1990), Tierce (1991) and Burst (1992).
With 90 wins at Group One level on Australian racetracks, Dye trails only George Moore (119) and Roy Higgins (108) on the all-time list of the nation's most successful big-race jockeys.
Dye believes he has the ability and desire to climb back to the top of Australian racing.
"My goal is to dominate the Group One races again - like I always did when I was riding there," he said.
"If I get the opportunities, then I'm certain I can re-establish myself in Australian racing.
"I think there is a lack of big-race jockeys in Australia at the moment."
Dye's imminent return bucks the worrying trend in recent years where Sydney's top jockeys have been lured to ride in Hong Kong, including Darren Beadman, Glen Boss and Zac Purton.
Dye said he had been frustrated by injuries and suspensions in Hong Kong in recent weeks.
"It's been tough for me lately because I haven't been able to do a lot of riding," he said.
"Before my latest suspension, I was getting about three rides at Happy Valley on a Wednesday night and six rides at Sha Tin on a Sunday.
"I wasn't getting enough race rides to help with my rhythm and fitness."
Dye attended the Karaka Yearling Sales in New Zealand last month and was surprised at the number of trainers and owners who asked when the jockey was going to return to Australian racing.
"That was when I started thinking seriously about whether I wanted to leave Hong Kong," he said.
"It wasn't going to be an easy decision because I love Hong Kong and I love the racing.
"But I've been here for nearly eight years now and ridden more than 400 winners. I've always wanted to eventually return to Sydney and once I was mentally comfortable with leaving Hong Kong, I knew it was time to go home."
Dye said he achieved most of his goals in Hong Kong, with the exception of the riding premiership.
"I came second in the premiership on three occasions so I did pretty well because it is so competitive in Hong Kong," he recalled.
"I think I had Douglas Whyte beaten one year but with six meetings to go I got suspended and he won the title.
"But I've got a lot of great memories of my time in Hong Kong, particularly the day I rode four Group winners, including a Group One."
Dye said his time in Hong Kong had also provided him with some "lowlights".
"I've had four falls over here, two of them serious," he said. "The worst was a couple of years ago when I suffered bruising to the brain.
"It took me longer than I expected to regain my fitness and get my body right after that fall but that's all behind me now.
"My body is fine now, 100 per cent, and all I need now is regular riding, particularly in races."
Article from: The Daily Telegraph http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,23214320-5006070,00.html
作者:
光仔 時間: 14/2/2008 11:44 PM
下...........吾好丫:sss:
作者:
奧運精神 時間: 14/2/2008 11:46 PM
個個都蝦佢...係我都走啦!!!:sss: :ssss:
作者:
Galileo 時間: 14/2/2008 11:47 PM
預左,今季少左好多支持:ppp:
作者:
魚仔餅 時間: 14/2/2008 11:48 PM
列高力走左就到佢:lll:
作者:
金碧明珠 時間: 14/2/2008 11:50 PM
車輪鞭消失了
老了勝哥:jjjj:
作者:
jintinc 時間: 14/2/2008 11:51 PM
都係隻雄心_ _搞到勝哥一沉不起:bbb:
作者:
jintinc 時間: 14/2/2008 11:52 PM
原帖由 金碧明珠 於 14/2/2008 11:50 PM 發表
車輪鞭消失了
老了勝哥:jjjj:
車輪鞭仲有鈍哥:jjjj:
作者:
金碧明珠 時間: 14/2/2008 11:54 PM
原帖由 jintinc 於 14/2/2008 11:52 PM 發表
車輪鞭仲有鈍哥:jjjj:
頓哥好遲鈍 搵位差:rrr:
作者:
君子 時間: 15/2/2008 12:03 AM
係真既話都好
番到去東山再起 之後再番黎香港
懷念你同神仙風光既時候
作者:
jintinc 時間: 15/2/2008 12:06 AM
原帖由 君子 於 15/2/2008 12:03 AM 發表
係真既話都好
番到去東山再起 之後再番黎香港
懷念你同神仙風光既時候
果陣時係勝哥最Top最Fit的時間:gggg:
作者:
EternitY 時間: 15/2/2008 12:08 AM
跌一跌就風光不再了,馬場始終是英雄地 ... :sss:
勝哥 :kkk:
作者:
taxi2003 時間: 15/2/2008 12:09 AM
好可惜

作者:
活力寶蹄 時間: 15/2/2008 12:10 AM
勝哥既車輪鞭見到就開心...:loveliness:
作者:
jintinc 時間: 15/2/2008 12:10 AM
原帖由 EternitY 於 15/2/2008 12:08 AM 發表
跌一跌就風光不再了,馬場始終是英雄地 ... :sss:
勝哥 :kkk:
雷誠都係:llll:
作者:
jintinc 時間: 15/2/2008 12:11 AM
原帖由 活力寶蹄 於 15/2/2008 12:10 AM 發表
勝哥既車輪鞭見到就開心...:loveliness:
重要唔係鞭鞭打落去隻馬度:gggg:
作者:
taxi2003 時間: 15/2/2008 12:13 AM
原帖由 jintinc 於 15/2/2008 12:10 AM 發表
雷誠都係:llll:
雷誠直情係唔夠得......:llll: :llll:
作者:
天百合 時間: 15/2/2008 12:17 AM
唔好啦:xxx:
作者:
jintinc 時間: 15/2/2008 12:17 AM
勝哥中段踩油賽事
[iframe]http://www.hkjc.com/chinese/racing/results.asp?racedate=22/11/2003&raceno=09[/iframe]
作者:
asiadragon 時間: 15/2/2008 12:47 AM
戴勝經典的其中一場
[iframe]http://www.hkjc.com/chinese/racing/results.asp?racedate=26/02/2006&raceno=08[/iframe]
作者:
taxi2003 時間: 15/2/2008 12:50 AM
最記得自由武士:gggg: :gggg:
作者:
活力寶蹄 時間: 15/2/2008 12:51 AM
風雲小子三冠...:fff:
作者:
jintinc 時間: 15/2/2008 12:53 AM
戴勝經典的其中一場
[iframe]http://www.hkjc.com/chinese/racing/results.asp?racedate=07/10/2006&raceno=10[/iframe]
作者:
木奇異 時間: 15/2/2008 06:54 AM
真係估唔到跌一跌馬會搞到勝哥一沉不起 :sss:
希望佢可以係悉尼搵返佢自信同實力 :gggg:
作者:
週日寧靜 時間: 15/2/2008 08:13 AM
自信對騎師好重要..冇自信..騎馬邊會起勁
但願勝哥番到去會仲有支持:aaa:
作者:
S.WEEK 時間: 15/2/2008 08:19 AM
唔駛證實,有新聞講了
返蘭域策騎
作者:
世紀巨星 時間: 15/2/2008 09:15 AM
以後冇得係馬場嗌"勝哥"~~~~~~:www:
作者:
帶來吉利 時間: 15/2/2008 09:28 AM
冇啦 今次捉到正
明確馬會冇面比 冇人照
加上方仔馬 大把人可用
作者:
好爸爸 時間: 15/2/2008 09:45 AM
著草要趁早
再見啦勝哥
作者:
內閃 時間: 15/2/2008 11:52 AM
以後再冇得 "呢場諗少隻" 喇.....:sss:
作者:
EternitY 時間: 15/2/2008 12:08 PM
原帖由
好爸爸 於 15/2/2008 09:45 AM 發表
著草要趁早
再見啦勝哥
聽聞佢真係著草返澳洲的 :eee:
作者:
Running 時間: 15/2/2008 12:41 PM
原帖由 EternitY 於 15/2/2008 12:08 PM 發表
聽聞佢真係著草返澳洲的 :eee:
其實返去更好:eee:
香港而家已經唔適合佢:ppp:
作者:
神鷹 時間: 15/2/2008 05:51 PM
其實喜皇寶發生意外應該都可能係因素之一
作者:
帶來吉利 時間: 15/2/2008 05:56 PM
原帖由 EternitY 於 15/2/2008 12:08 PM 發表
聽聞佢真係著草返澳洲的 :eee:
再唔走 一陣比人捉到好似萬成咁
咁就:lll: :yyy:
作者:
春田花花幼稚園 時間: 15/2/2008 07:42 PM
最叻果個係岳禮華:fff:
作者:
長毛 時間: 15/2/2008 07:49 PM
原帖由 EternitY 於 15/2/2008 12:08 PM 發表
聽聞佢真係著草返澳洲的 :eee:
cos the sum of $$ is very high .....
I dont think he can get it back for at least 2 seasons ....
作者:
臨場 時間: 15/2/2008 08:42 PM
原帖由 君子 於 15/2/2008 12:03 AM 發表
係真既話都好
番到去東山再起 之後再番黎香港
懷念你同神仙風光既時候
仲有希斯!
作者:
週日寧靜 時間: 15/2/2008 08:51 PM
原帖由 神鷹 於 15/2/08 05:51 PM 發表
其實喜皇寶發生意外應該都可能係因素之一
羅生會唔會心痛:fff: 冇左嫡系騎師:aaa:
作者:
長毛 時間: 15/2/2008 09:36 PM
原帖由 週日寧靜 於 15/2/2008 08:51 PM 發表
羅生會唔會心痛:fff: 冇左嫡系騎師:aaa:
he is one of the reaspon that Dye goes away ..
he should be very happy .. :fff: :fff:
作者:
asiadragon 時間: 15/2/2008 11:48 PM
戴勝宣告呈辭,已獲當事人親口證實,而他已入紙向牌照委員會申請解約,稍後將會飛返澳洲繼續策騎。
據戴勝表示,今次解約並非如外傳般因月初策騎「信賴」被罰停賽十日,有感於此間策騎壓力太大而萌生去意。提早解約原因主要為季初試閘墮馬,一再觸及前年墮馬受傷之右邊肋骨舊患,小休復出後表現有欠理想,如今再被停賽個多月,只靠晨課及一周兩天的賽期,始終難以扳回最佳水準,既然預期下半季成績難有太大突破,倒不如藉今次轉換環境。以澳洲方面的頻密賽期,肯定有助提升本身狀態。
暫時離別 擬申請下季牌照
戴勝強調本身仍很熱愛香港的生活和事業,今次離港只是暫別,而他不排除下季仍會申請公司騎師牌照的可能性,同時他已答允好友羅建生,如其愛駒「喜聚寶」能成功進軍下月的打�m大賽,將會重臨客串。
而戴勝離港返澳洲後之騎師空缺,馬會暫時未有補替人選。
from mingpao
| 歡迎光臨 賽馬世界 (http://racingworld.no-ip.org/) |
Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0 |