Board logo

標題: Tajaaweed 極大機會進軍 Derby [打印本頁]

作者: asiadragon    時間: 10/5/2008 07:41 AM     標題: Tajaaweed 極大機會進軍 Derby

Tajaaweed was halved in price for the Vodafone Derby after Sir Michael Stoute saddled him to capture a key trial in the Addleshaw Goddard Dee Stakes at Chester.

Stoute completed that very double with Kris Kin five years ago, and his latest aspirant was cut from 33-1 to 16s with Coral, Totesport, Ladbrokes, William Hill and VC Bet after his short-head success.

Cashmans offer just 10-1 about his chance in the June 7 Classic.

The strapping individual proved unpopular with racegoers and drifted out to 5-1 from 7-2, but his performance on the track failed to reflect the lack of market confidence.

Richard Hills bided his time aboard the son of Dynaformer and after making a decisive move close to the line, his mount had to battle to see off Unnefer, with the pair five lengths clear of 2-1 favourite Achill Island.

Owner Sheikh Hamdan Al Maktoum's racing manager Angus Gold said: "He is a great big horse so it was nice to see him handle the track and see he has progressed from two to three.

"I like the way he knuckled down well as I thought the other horse had slipped it.

"A decision on the Derby will be left to Sheikh Hamdan, but we don't have many good three-year-old colts and I am sure if Sir Michael is happy with him then he will run.

"It would be silly not to consider the race and I would be surprised if he didn't stay - but I don't know whether he is good enough to win."

Henry Cecil added of the runner-up: "He didn't quite get it in the last half-furlong. He did everything right but the other horse outstayed him.

"He wants soft ground so we will pick and choose his races from here."
作者: FreD    時間: 10/5/2008 07:44 AM

但睇落實力唔突出~~
作者: asiadragon    時間: 10/5/2008 07:46 AM

QUOTE:
原帖由 FreD 於 10/5/2008 07:44 AM 發表
但睇落實力唔突出~~

隻馬就算 Win,說服力都唔大....:bbbb:
作者: FreD    時間: 10/5/2008 07:59 AM

QUOTE:
原帖由 asiadragon 於 10/5/2008 07:46 AM 發表

隻馬就算 Win,說服力都唔大....:bbbb: