Board logo

標題: Henrythenavigator 極大可能唔會跑葉森 Derby [打印本頁]

作者: asiadragon    時間: 29/5/2008 06:51 PM     標題: Henrythenavigator 極大可能唔會跑葉森 Derby

Henrythenavigator is highly unlikely to run in the Vodafone Derby at Epsom on Saturday week.

Connections are unwilling to risk him on the prevailing soft ground.

Trainer Aiden O'Brien, speaking at the Breakfast With The Stars event, said: "The decision will be taken out of our hands.

"Henry wants summer ground and at the moment it's soft with no drying weather forecast.

"A final decision will be made in the next day or so but I'd say it's very probable he won't run."

Despite the prevailing soft conditions on the Downs, clerk of the course Andrew Cooper foresees a reasonably dry spell on the horizon.

He said: "I think if we were racing today I would be calling it soft ground out there.

"It's the result of two inches of rain here since Sunday morning.

"It is quite a difficult one to read forecast-wise. The Met Office are talking to me about staying in an unsettled theme, bits and bobs of rain here and there and seasonal norm temperatures.

"With the temperatures I think they are probably right, I'm not so sure about the rain situation.

"There is a lot of other weather feedback and channels I go through that certainly suggest we are going into a relatively dry spell over the next few days. I am tending to think there won't be a lot around."

O'Brien's other possibles are headed by Lingfield Derby Trial first and second Alessandro Volta and King Of Rome, Derrinstown runner-up Washington Irving and Bashkirov.

O'Brien added: "We hope to run four or five in the Derby. We obviously have Frozen Fire, King Of Rome, Washington Irving, Alexandra Volta and Bashkirov and they are all possibles at the moment.

"The two horses who ran at Lingfield both ran very good races and are going the right way.

"We are also happy with Washington Irving since his Leopardstown run and Frozen Fire has been well since York."
作者: asiadragon    時間: 29/5/2008 06:54 PM

場地太軟??

O'Brien added: "We hope to run four or five in the Derby. We obviously have Frozen Fire, King Of Rome, Washington Irving, Alexandra Volta and Bashkirov and they are all possibles at the moment.

想用馬海戰術:yyy:

Alessandro Volta 叫做機會好喲:ppp:
作者: 列高力    時間: 29/5/2008 07:08 PM

好事
唔好隔硬跑
好傷的說 :jjjj:

歡迎光臨 賽馬世界 (http://racingworld.no-ip.org/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0