Board logo

標題: 蘇銘倫奪得毛里求斯國際騎師錦標賽冠軍 [打印本頁]

作者: asiadragon    時間: 8/12/2008 03:38 PM     標題: 蘇銘倫奪得毛里求斯國際騎師錦標賽冠軍

Richard Hughes could finish only third as Christophe Soumillon lifted a third International Jockeys' championship in Mauritius.

The French-based rider enjoyed a stellar season in 2008 with the unbeaten Arc winner Zarkava and he was in similarly good form on the Indian Ocean island, winning four of the eight races on the card.

Soumillon said: "I have ridden in this invitational four times and I have won it three times - only Frankie Dettori has beaten me here.

"Now I just have to lose a little bit of weight, but I'm certainly looking forward to Hong Kong."

Hughes rode two winners, the same as Johan Victoire, but the French rider claimed second by virtue of a placed-finish in one of the other races.

"It's great to have ridden a second winner and to finish in third place," said Hughes.

"My trainer was very confident before the race and he wasn't wrong. It was a great experience and I definitely would like to come back."

The weekend meeting also saw the final Fegentri Ladies race on the card - the Prix Fegentri - Poncini - Draper's Mile - and it was won by Irish-based Nadine Forde, who was also crowned Fegentri World Champion thanks to six winners in 2008.

The 27 year-old, who works at Edward O'Grady's yard in Ireland, said: "I'm delighted to have won as I'm the first Irish girl to be crowned world champion, it's a bit surreal."
作者: asiadragon    時間: 8/12/2008 03:39 PM

Richard Hughes 都有第3..離譜:ccc: :ccc:

Victoire 第2..只係輸畀蘇銘倫..2人之後來港都可留意:eee:
作者: 小野伸二    時間: 8/12/2008 03:46 PM

洗文諾去左邊?

第一日唔係排第二既咩:yyy:
作者: asiadragon    時間: 8/12/2008 03:52 PM

QUOTE:
原帖由 小野伸二 於 8/12/2008 03:46 PM 發表
洗文諾去左邊?

第一日唔係排第二既咩:yyy:

問得相當之好..他排第4:fff::fff:

澳門前領騎師冼文諾於二零零八年十二月六日及七日舉行的毛里裘斯國際騎師邀請賽中,最終獲得一席殿軍。他於首日以十二分排名第二,到次天賽事的四關賽事中,他再獲得一席亞軍、兩席第五名及一席第六名,額外再增添六分,以總成績十八分排名第四。於次天賽事他最好成績的一場,是夥拍Ritz Club在一千六百米賽事「蜜糖海灘明星盃」中跑入一席亞軍。

是項騎師邀請賽結果由比利時好手蘇銘倫在兩天賽事中取得四場頭馬而奪得總冠軍(總分五十二分),法國騎師衛韜禮以兩場頭馬(總分二十三分)及英國騎師夏偉卓以兩場頭馬(總分二十分)分別位居亞軍及季軍。其他參賽騎師包括法國的鮑華富(總分十七分)、南非的布斯文(總分十五分)、新加坡的賽米(總分九分)及澳洲的岳禮華(總分六分)。

歡迎光臨 賽馬世界 (http://racingworld.no-ip.org/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0