Board logo

標題: 莫狄停賽7日,必然會缺席日蝕大賽及莊柏德大賽 [打印本頁]

作者: asiadragon    時間: 17/6/2009 07:25 AM     標題: 莫狄停賽7日,必然會缺席日蝕大賽及莊柏德大賽

JOHNNY MURTAGH will miss the Coral-Eclipse at Sandown after picking up suspensions totalling seven days on the first day of Royal Ascot.

Murtagh was stood down for a day for using his whip with excessive frequency on St James's Palace winner Mastercraftsman, and was then given bans totallingsix days for his ride on sixth-placed Kayf Aramis in the Ascot Stakes. He picked up a five-day careless riding ban for badly hampering Ermine Sea on the home turn, and then another day for then failing to ride out.

He will be sidelined from June 30 to July 6.

Mastercraftsman would be a possible for the Eclipse, due to be run on July 4, after Aidan O'Brien likened him to Giant's Causeway, who won the same two races, and the stable would be almost certain to be strongly represented in any case.

Murtagh will also miss the Group 1 Prix Jean Prat at Chantilly the next day, another race in which Ballydoyle would be likely to have runners.
作者: 西人堅    時間: 17/6/2009 11:14 AM

你停賽對老細 反而係好事 :fff:
作者: Running    時間: 17/6/2009 11:25 AM

QUOTE:
原帖由 西人堅 於 17/6/2009 11:14 AM 發表
你停賽對老細 反而係好事 :fff:

快o的叫蘇仔過o黎啊:zzzzzzzzz:
作者: asiadragon    時間: 25/6/2009 07:15 PM

Johnny Murtagh has failed in his bid to have a five-day suspension he picked up at Royal Ascot overturned, meaning he will miss the Coral-Eclipse at Sandown next week.

Murtagh was handed the ban by the Ascot stewards who found him guilty of careless riding aboard Kayf Aramis in the Ascot Stakes.

The ban runs from July 1-5 inclusive and means he misses the ride aboard intended Eclipse participant Rip Van Winkle.

"I'm a little bit disappointed as I thought I had a good case," said Murtagh.

"I'm obviously very disappointed by the fact that it means I'll miss the Eclipse.

"When I was given five days for the original incident I was blown away, I thought maybe two or four days and if it was that I'd have taken it on the chin, maybe they are stricter in England.

"I'll just have to make sure it doesn't happen again."

The hearing lasted two hours and Murtagh lost his £500 deposit.

上訴失敗..Rip Van Winkle 將會換人
作者: asiadragon    時間: 30/6/2009 10:07 PM

日蝕大賽的座騎換人..

聽說 Rip Van Winkle 會換 Jimmy Fortune

歡迎光臨 賽馬世界 (http://racingworld.no-ip.org/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0