堅尼 對 Nani 紅牌的節錄.........
如果你習慣做埋一 D 球證可以吹你, 比紅牌你的動作,
咁佢係可以趕你走
姐係, 球員必須 自己避免一些容易令人誤會的動作
例如 D 意大利後衛 由世界級球星 到 普通人一個 都硬係鍾意拉衫....呢 D 壞習慣真係抵比人吹
"The referee has made the right call," Keane told ITV Sport. "It's dangerous play, it's a red card. He knows there are other footballers on the pitch and to be fair to the referee, he took a few minutes, spoke to his assistant and decided it was a red card.
"I don't think the referee made the decision because he waited a couple of minutes while one of the players was getting treatment and I think it was the assistant that made the call. Whatever people are getting upset about it, but I think he made the right call.
"Any time I got sent off in my career, I always thought did I give the referee a chance to send me off? If the answer is yes, then it is out of your hands. Everyone is upset about it and United are slightly unlucky to go out, but it's dangerous play. Whether he meant it or not is irrelevant. It was dangerous play, red card.
"Whether the referee was brave or not, it was the right decision. Let's not forget that Nani is quick to go down, he is not always the bravest boy."