帖子 3390
港元 21164 萬
存款 240 萬
聲望 377
閱讀權限 20
註冊 11/4/2006
發表於 12/5/2008 08:31 PM  資料 短消息 
Zarkava勝出法國1000堅尼,保持4戰4捷記錄

Zarkava maintained her unbeaten record with a smooth performance in the French 1000 Guineas at Longchamp.:gggg:

Trained by Alain de Royer-Dupre, the daughter of Zamindar looked a superstar in three previous outings and again showed her trademark turn of foot to settle the issue.

Leading at around the distance in the hands of Christophe Soumillon, she strode clear of Goldikova and the Aidan O'Brien-trained Halfway To Heaven to justify 4-9 favouritism.

Soumillon was always confident Zarkava would get the job done, even after she missed the break slightly, saying: "She always jumps like that and if you look at all of the races she has ran in before she has been slowly away from the gate.

"After that she followed the race, and this was the best day for her turn of foot. I didn't have to push her along too much as the pace was good and she was the best today.

"We will have to see what happens next. I am a jockey and not a trainer!"

De Royer-Dupre added: "She was a bit slow to start and they must have gone quickly."

Winning owner the Aga Khan was understandably delighted and expects Zarkava to stay in France for her next race.

He said: "To go to the Diane (French Oaks) would be the obvious thing to do. I honestly don't know if she is entered at Epsom but that was never the plan. I get the feeling from her races that she will stay further, and it is great to have another super filly."

O'Brien said of his runners: "Halfway To Heaven ran well and she is a tough lady. Psalm ran a good race too, but she had a bad draw."

頂部

當前時區 GMT+8, 現在時間是 21/9/2024 01:22 PM

本论坛支付平台由支付宝提供
携手打造安全诚信的交易社区 Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0  © 2001-2006 Comsenz Inc.
Processed in 0.010719 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled
The style designed by e-Fresh WorkTeam

清除 Cookies - 聯繫我們 - RacingWorld - Archiver - WAP