Board logo

標題: 好爸爸又換人....杜利萊告達理罵戰 [打印本頁]

作者: 希比    時間: 20/2/2010 01:31 AM     標題: 好爸爸又換人....杜利萊告達理罵戰

幾乎罵戰:yyy:
告達理 杜利萊 好爸爸 - from SCMP

Another sacking for Olivier Doleuze as the rider of Good Ba Ba yesterday descended into a public slanging match between the angry Frenchman and the champion miler's equally fired-up trainer, Derek Cruz.
Brett Doyle will partner Good Ba Ba for the first time in the Citibank Hong Kong Gold Cup on Sunday week, while Christophe Soumillon last night replaced Doyle on Thumbs Up.

The latest, and apparently final, chapter in Doleuze's partnership with Good Ba Ba ends a story that  saw them win five Group Ones, including the 2007 Hong Kong Mile as part of a clean sweep of the big miles that season.

Controversially dumped before the gelding's second Hong Kong Mile win in 2008, Doleuze returned this term to win a history-making third Hong Kong Mile, but only after receiving specific undertakings.

Yesterday, Doleuze criticised Cruz and owner John Yuen Se-kit, saying: "They have no honour. This is bull****. When I agreed to ride the horse again, the only condition was that I ride him for the full season. Of course, there was nothing signed - men keep their promises, but these guys are not men," raged Doleuze.

"I was unhappy the first time I was sacked by [previous trainer Andreas] Schutz but I'm more upset now. I thought Derek was a straight guy, but he has done the same - I was the last one to know again. And I've already called the owner to tell him what I think of him."

However, if Doleuze was angry, Cruz was as ready to back his sacking over tactics when third to Fellowship in the Stewards' Cup.

"Olivier isn't the only one p***ed off - I am, too. Horses like Good Ba Ba make jockeys, not the other way around. He should remember that. I feel sorry for him but c'est la vie!" Cruz  returned. "Any jockey could have ridden Good Ba Ba better than Olivier this season. I said I wanted him closer, but Olivier wanted to ride him how he wanted - who does he think he is? This is a champion, a public favourite, and what must people betting on him think when he is being put in impossible positions?

"Olivier says the horse is older and doesn't have the same turn of foot now - well, more reason why he should be ridden closer."

Doleuze defended his Stewards' Cup ride, when the eight-year-old had limited options from an outside draw. "What could I do from barrier 12? I had to go back and the horses in the finish all came from the back with me anyway," he said. "Hong Kong can be cruel. I'm having a quiet season and Good Ba Ba was my only sunshine - now I have only have this bad memory."

The public falling out is a far cry from 2001-02, when Doleuze debuted with 26 winners from just 141 rides, mostly for Cruz, who enjoyed his best season and finished fourth on the trainers' table with 44 wins.

"When Olivier came here I was his only supporter, but he doesn't remember that now. I will never put him on my horses again," Cruz said.

受薪董事小組召見練馬師告達理及騎師杜利萊
2010年2月19日
受薪董事小組今日召見練馬師告達理及馬會騎師杜利萊,查詢有關在今天南華早報所載一篇文章的內容。小組主要就告達理對杜利萊於1月31日星期日沙田賽事中策騎「好爸爸」競逐董事盃的處理方法所作評論,向雙方作出問話。
告達理表示,雖然他沒有就杜利萊在有關賽事中如何策騎「好爸爸」給予明確指示,但他曾對杜利萊表示,他希望「好爸爸」能居於「尾三至尾四位置」競逐。告達理對於是賽抽排外檔的「好爸爸」沿途留居包尾位置表示失望。杜利萊表示,該駒自外檔出閘順利後,他於早段已認為,若要「好爸爸」居於較前位置競逐,該駒將被迫在外疊競跑,並可能沒有遮擋。因此,他選擇讓「好爸爸」留居包尾位置,跟隨在他認為是該賽主要爭勝分子之一的「閒話一句」之後。他說,考慮到「好爸爸」排在外檔,以及賽事的預期步速,他相信除了讓「好爸爸」留居包尾位置競跑外,已別無其他合理選擇。杜利萊進一步表示,他認為決定讓「好爸爸」在有遮擋下留居包尾位置是合理的,因為從事後角度看,他認為假如讓「好爸爸」居於較前位置競逐,「好爸爸」便會被迫走外疊而沒有遮擋。
賽事當日,小組對杜利萊策騎「好爸爸」的方法沒有異議。小組今日與告達理及杜利萊一起觀看賽事影片後,確證他們對於杜利萊的騎法任何一方面均沒有不滿,他們已考慮到該駒排在外檔、該駒的慣常跑法、假如讓牠居於較前位置競跑便會被迫走外疊而且沒有遮擋的可能性、牠已跟隨熱門分子「閒話一句」競逐這個事實以及賽事步速應會偏快等因素。
在問話期間,小組亦向告達理及杜利萊查詢有關報導中據說是他們兩人所作出的各項評論,尤其是杜利萊所作出的評論。小組告誡杜利萊,儘管他已於今日問話期間向告達理道歉,並對其被該報導所引述的言論深表悔意,他仍然應時刻留意其行為必須符合賽馬事業的利益。此外,告達理及杜利萊均獲提醒,他們作為持有牌照人士,不論在任何情況下,均須行為恰當。
作者: 希比    時間: 20/2/2010 01:32 AM

我覺得關馬主事:lll:
作者: 莫問我是誰    時間: 20/2/2010 01:39 AM

做場好戲,費事馬主又拉倉~:yyy:

辛苦哂你地啦,黑仔杜,告大力~:gggg:
作者: 金威    時間: 20/2/2010 01:44 AM

話唔定遲d 又會用番杜利萊架喇
作者: 希比    時間: 20/2/2010 01:50 AM

QUOTE:
原帖由 金威 於 20/2/2010 01:44 AM 發表
話唔定遲d 又會用番杜利萊架喇

哈哈,呢個馬主換人換練馬師咩都要換,換埋綵衣換埋自己啦笨:llll: